Welcome!

Your best source for news regarding the Social Nationalist Movement of the Golden Dawn, in English, free of Western Marxist and Capitalist propaganda.

Contact info: GoldenDawnNewsroom@gmx.com


The Golden Dawn isn't a story that began in 2012. The "men and women in the black shirts" were always near you, they lived among you, for many years. Some of you wouldn't take them seriously, some of you were comforted in your bourgeois dream, but we said that our time would come, our age still hasn't begun because we aren't the quiet birds of peacetime, we are birds of the storm and the hurricane. The storm came, the hurricane came and with them we came - we, the "men and women in the black shirts". In these pages , you will read part of our story...

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Technical problems

Due to ongoing problems with my PC, translations will be delayed.

Stay tuned for more news about the Golden Dawn soon!

4 comments:

  1. Diogenes LaƫrtiusMarch 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM

    BlueEyesWhiteSlav,

    I’ve found and tested out a service that I think could be of great value to your website and to the cause of getting Golden Dawn’s message out to people who speak English but not Greek.

    It’s called One Hour Translation:

    http://www.onehourtranslation.com/

    I’ve sent you an email attached with a translation they just did for me into English of this article: www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/enimerosi/view/aischh-kai-anistorhtes-ubreis-sthn-ert3-kourampies-o-paulos-melas-egklhmati#.UTs8oVcuzsa#ixzz2N3A5NtqB. Please let me know if you got it.

    If I took this article:

    http://www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/enimerosi/view/h-chrush-augh-tou-ellhnismou#.UTvJ0xw4v08

    ..and paid for it to be translated by One Hour Translation, would you post it to the Golden Dawn International Newsroom?

    (Let me know though if you’re already working on translating it yourself, and if so whether there's another article you'd like me to pay to have translated instead.)

    Also, if you want to get an article or articles and have them translated from this service, my opinion is that the website offers a good deal.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly awaiting your return
    Maybe time to get off my ass and brush up on my Greek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to thank you, friend, for all the translations you have done. I check this site everyday. I wish you well and hope you can solve your PC problem. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can also check Golden Dawn's "Green Division" at:
    http://oikologiko.blogspot.com/

    Check older posts for more articles and photos!

    14W

    ReplyDelete